Saturday 4 pm
Person – $12.00 (plus rental if required)
(All Ages Welcome! 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
All participants welcomed including people with their own SUP. Enjoy a cold beverage upon arrival (Your choice of Perrier, Lemonade, Ice Tea, or Water).
This night is for those who have the basic skills (and maybe even their own SUP), but you don’t want to paddle alone. Come out to Community Paddle Night. Meet other SUPers and get some time on the water to enjoy nature or improve your skills. An experienced stand -up paddler will lead the group on an adventure on the river, and share tips, local region information and history. Depending on group interest, there may be games, theme nights, or visits to other recreational launch sites.
What we ask of our guests:
- This tour must be booked and payment made in advance online and booking closes at 7pm the evening before.
- Do you have any medical conditions that may affect your participation?
N/A for no.
- Have you ever paddle boarded before?
N/A for no.
- (Include Check box here please) I agree to book my kayak rental and complete my digital waiver and read the confirmation email in full prior to my arrival.
- This tour will depart rain or shine unless Shediac Paddle Shop contacts you directly. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.