WHEN: Monday & Wednesday evenings. 6:30 pm
Max: 16 SUP (mix of rentals and owners of their own SUP)
Person – $12.00 (plus rental if required)
(All Ages Welcome! 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
Beginner SUP Paddle Night is offered in a group setting, for individuals who would like help getting started, with pointers and general instruction. Maybe you’re already comfortable on the water (from other sports), but new to SUP. Maybe you’ve been stand-up paddling before, but still consider yourself a “newbie” and would like the support of an experienced instructor and other beginners to build your knowledge and confidence.
We cover equipment fitting, paddle fitting and basic paddle strokes, launching and landing from a dock and the shore, and how to start on your knees and learn to stand. Great basic SUP techniques.
Our instructor will strive to help you get started, answer your questions, share information with the group, and give you tips to help you become an informed and confident stand-up paddle boarder.
What we ask of our guests:
- This tour must be booked and payment made in advance online and booking closes at 7pm the evening before.
- Do you have any medical conditions that may affect your participation?
N/A for no.
- Have you ever paddle boarded before?
N/A for no.
- (Include Check box here please) I agree to book my kayak rental and complete my digital waiver and read the confirmation email in full prior to my arrival.
- This tour will depart rain or shine unless Shediac Paddle Shop contacts you directly. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.