Regular Stand-up Paddle Board
& Single Kayak
- 1 Hour – $30 + tax
- 2 Hours – $55 + tax
- 3 Hours – $80 + tax
Kid’s SUP – 90 lbs and under:
- 1 Hour – $25 + tax
- 2 Hours – $45 + tax
- 3 Hours – $65 + tax
VIP Board – Fibreglass Paddle Board:
- 1 Hour – $35 + tax
- 2 Hours – $60 + tax
- 3 Hours – $85 + tax
Tandem Kayak (seats 2 people)
- 1 Hour – $45 + tax
- 2 Hours – $70 + tax
- 3 Hours – $95 + tax
Party Board SUP
SIZE: 15′ x6′ – can take 8 adults/ max weight 1400 lbs
- 1 Hour – $120 + tax
- 2 Hours – $165 + tax
- 3 Hours – $210 + tax
5 STEPS TO GO PADDLING
- Your online reservation must be made at: www.shediacpaddleshop.com There you will fill out a registration form and an assumption of risk.
- You will only make your Payment once you come into the Shop. Payment in shop upon arrival is done on purpose in case of bad weather or you decide to cancel.
- We will do an Equipment fitting with you – Life Jacket and paddle. YOU MUST ARRIVE WITH YOUR OWN COVRED SHOES – water shoes are best, but running shoes or other shoes that COVER the feet are good too. They are recommended because the bottom of the ocean is full of seashells that are very sharp and could potentially cause cuts. We sell some in our Shop.
- You will receive a 10 mins. safety/equipment briefing.
- Go Paddle!
Please arrive 15 minutes before Reservation.
Shediac Paddle Shop Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Customers who wish to cancel will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- No-shows will be charged in full with no option for credit or refund.
- If there is an issue that causes Shediac Paddle Shop to cancel the tour / rental, guests will be given an option to re-schedule or receive a full refund.
- Please contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
All guests are required to fill out a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risks.
By signing this document, you will waive certain Legal Rights, including the right to sue or claim compensation.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
What our guests can expect from us:
- All PFD (lifejackets) will be washed with bleach and water after each use.
- All other equipment will be cleaned after each use.