WE ARE FOR SALE!
If your dream is to own your own business, we have a well established one which is for sale in a very busy tourist community. If you’re interested or or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Update 2021
As of 2020, many extra precautions are taken at the Shediac Paddle Shop to assure all clients safety:
A. Prior to coming to the Shediac Paddle Shop :
– RESERVE ONLINE BEFORE entering the shop. This reduces the amount of time you need to spend inside the shop.
– SIGN THE WAIVER that is located in the online reservation system while making a reservation. If the waiver is not accepted, a client WILL NOT BE GIVEN PERMISSION to get on the water.
– EACH PERSON NEEDS TO RESERVE SEPARATELY if you are coming in a group (unless it is for a child under 18 years of age, patents/guardians sign for their child’s waiver.)
The waiver is where you accept the liability if you get hurt or injured on the water, you accept to return all equipment to the Shediac Paddle Shop as you received it initially and on time.
– ONLY PAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
– You MUST WEAR fully COVERED SHOES, like a water shoe or a running shoe to ride a kayak or a paddle board.
– Please follow COVID19 screening rules prior to entering the shop.
– Max 8 people (2 groups of 4) are allowed in the shop at a time
– Please wear a mask within 6 feet of others and sanitize your hands upon arrival. (Masks can be removed once on the water and away from others.
– We sanitize the countertops, the door handles and the debit machine after each client using to ensure a clean and safe environment for all.